Some days...
i feel a strong sense of purposefulness and with it comes, boundless energy that makes me really whip around the household, getting things into order, sweeping,mopping, drying and folding clothes,running after the kids and clearing their messes and a new skill i've acquired of late - operating the washing machine...actually the full works. All that remains is mastering cooking and i would make the mark for the perfect domestic goddess.

Some days,
laziness and inertia creep in so strongly and sluggishness takes over that I'm barely able to lift a finger to do anything. It irritates the hell out of me (and mum) and much as i want to do something, i don't. I feel like the epitome of laziness and i hate it. And instead of doing something about it, here i am, lazingly on my bed, typing on my blog....

This has always been a horrible flaw in my character - when i begin somethng, do it with gusto..but suddenly i lose interest and that's it...
This has been the sad fate of things like exercise, facial care, cross stitch, folding stars, dressing up nicely for school, other crafts, memberships and countless other things...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!

Gosh!! get a grip!!!
Get out of the bed and DO something. SOMETHING!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment