I just happened to chance upon a series of blogs written by schoolmates of mine..and firstly,i didn't know so many of them blogged haha! But,i think it's a good way to know how they are doing and im truly happy that all of them seem to be doing really great...Practically everyone's attached- good to see everybody's heeding the advice of the Govt and finding their other halves pretty quickly! Just discovered that my CCA mate's girlfriend is a girl who was my classmate..pretty small world yeah..best of luck to all my ex-schoolmates...im glad most of u are meeting u regularly..I seriously gotta start attending this class gatherings..haha..Anywayz, my warmest well wishes to all my fellow school mates, classmates,CCA mates,colleagues..basically anyone who has been part of my life in one point or another..Here's to u having great happiness and a blessed life ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment