Today, i discovered yet another IT feature: the OneNote...
it's pretty cool, just like something i would do in handwriting.. wish i knew about it sooner. The discovery was through pure idle curiosity alone. Getting sidetracked en route to clicking MS Word, it suddenly occurred to me to click on the OneNote symbol and bam!; i was amazed.
Guess, sometimes, there are great things that are brought to light by the most accidental or random discoveries :)

I also watched Magadheera today. I think it means Great Warrior (telugu people, pls forgive me for any fallacies). Pretty cool movie, I'm glad no good people died(apart from the father(s) of course)! I was thinking that oh no, they were going to kill Sher Khan/Solomon, but my eyes were saved from such sorrow. One thing I didn't get though was, if Bhairava could feel the "electric"/cosmic connection to Mitra, why didn't she feel it? Kinda missing logic?

Apart from that, it was pretty neat. There were some reallly intelligent moves, such as the throwing of Ghora instead of Mitra/Indhu [my heart really jumped out of place when Bhairava(i prefer this name to Harsha:P), pushed down "Indu". but of course, if he did, the movie would have no meaning.]

Another move was the ending, where his sword sliced off the hand of Raghu. It was smart and refreshing instead of just plunging through his chest or something. All these show the detailed thoughts of the director and kudos to him.

Ram Charan Teja carried the Kala Bhairava role extremely well, albeit i am not a fan of his slicked back hairstyle in the first biking scene :P. His hair looked really good for the warrior role though. I kept hearing that Kajal excelled in this movie, and to be entirely honest, I'm not a big fan of her or her looks. But I felt that in this movie, she had the stature and presence of a real princess, so congrats to her! Sri Hari's presence may be brief but he really leaves an indelible impression :)
Overall Magadheera is a good, impressive film!

P.S. I was just scanning my blog and i realised today marks exactly one year since I watched Yaavarum Nalam -that's one AWESOME IMPRESSIVE movie man!!!! (",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment